Sunday, October 12, 2014

Introduction to the Inner Child travelling across the world.

Introduction to the Inner Child travelling across the world.

There is an inner child within all of us. One that we were born as - warm and happy, optimistic, capable of serving and loving others, believing in the possibility of extra-ordinary achievements, filled with a kind of inner light and positive energy, taking initiative and action...I will call that your Sunny Inner Child.

And then we are exposed to circumstances and experiences. Depending on the way we react to our varied situations, a new inner child emerges. One that we create -  cold and sad, pessimistic, capable of being indifferent or hating others,  believing oneself to be trapped within ordinary limits, filled with a kind of inner darkness and negative energy, lazily whining, not taking action, I will call that your Sleepy Inner Child.
You have a choice on which Inner Child you want to encourage in your life - your Sunny Inner child or your Sleepy Inner Child?

I will call my Inner Child as Sunny Shobha and Sleepy Shobha. Together we will travel around the world.

Let us start with the country I was born and brought up in. Welcome to India. There is so much you can do here, that even one lifetime is not enough to see and experience the different places in this country.

The more you travel across the length and breadth of india, the more you realize how much of discovery remains to be done. We have 29 states and 7 union territories, each with a different set of cultures, religions, languages, customs, traditions, food habits, etc.

Please join us on this exciting journey as I take you through most of the different states and Union Territories 
of IndiaAnd this is what I have to say about my country again and again -  Wow-India! 


I have been writing since years, many thanks to my friend Anjaly who encouraged me to start this blog on 12th October 2014.



1 comment: