Wednesday, August 5, 2015

'Joker creating smiles' - when and how how was this Joker born?



'Joker creating smiles' - when and how how was this Joker born?
27th July 2015 brings in the day when I completed 52 years of age...
I awaken with mixed feelings..I am at a stage of life where I feel that I have been there, done that, dealt with that...all my cards are out there on the table...sometimes I was a queen, sometimes a slave, sometimes an ace, sometimes I hit a sixer, and so on.
I have faced the umpteen changes of life in different ways...I hit across my challenges with my clubs, I protect myself with my spades, many times I happily follow my heart, sometimes I use the power of my favourite diamonds.
Now I am on the brink of another major change in my life. So I take out a new card, my 53rd card in my pack...on 27th July 2015 there is a new birth in my life...here comes the joker!
In Dubai, on my birthday I announced the birth of the Joker who creates smiles...Yes that is who I am going to be for this 53rd year of my existence on this planet. A joker..someone who makes others happy. Doesn't matter whether I am crying or laughing from within, my aim for this 53rd year of my life is just to make others smile in whatever small way I can..
My sunny inner child logo can also become a joker logo for this year. As I write about different ways to make people smile...you too can ask yourself...'What can I do to make someone smile? Who smiled at me today? This is the question that you are going to ask yourself before you go to bed every night.... And you will write back about it on this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment